Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random Madness Empty
PostSubject: Random Madness   Random Madness EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:57 pm

I just found out that my cousin got banned from this site, well if you gone ban him, ban me too, thats my blood cousin, and I don't even know you, you white bitch ass cracker, I don't wanna hear any excuse, don't try to calm me down or anything. I'm done wit this site, you just pissed me the fuck off. Ban me from the phony ass site, I was always irritated by the way you always disliked my cousin, like when you told me to not make him admin on my site. I'm done.

FUCK YOU SKULL CANDY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skull Candy
Admin
Admin
Skull Candy

Random Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Madness   Random Madness EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Chill, this site is dead yo.

I banned him for saying "Good for you" In every damn topic. I was up all day deleting his fucking posts. I really don't care if you delete your own account, you didn't do this site any good anyways. Figures out your a fucked up little bitch just like your cousin. This is a fucking forum not a damn family reunion. Get your facts straight and get over it.

BTW, hes the reason your site is ruined, all you 2 do on there is spam.
Back to top Go down
https://society-x.forumotion.com

Random Madness
Page 1 of 1