Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skateboarding: Illegal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull Candy
Admin
Admin
Skull Candy

Skateboarding: Illegal? Empty
PostSubject: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Everywhere I go skate, they say either I can't or I get chased by those wanna be cops...

I don't think it should be illegal, we need exercise, and if the town can't provide us a park, then we have to skate somewhere

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://society-x.forumotion.com
jon309
jon309

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:19 am

I skate with friends in alleys, behind buildings, and go to a skatepark. The only reason they dont like it is because its load and it ruins public property.
Back to top Go down
LilMikeNum10
Banned
LilMikeNum10

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:37 am

I Don`t Skate But I Go to a Skatepark And I Ride My Bike There On Ramps And Other Things And They Said If We See Police Hide Somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:40 am

I'm scared to skate lol, I might bust my shit lol. But I don't think it should be illegal, thousands of people love to skate.
Back to top Go down
jon309
jon309

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:02 am

Thousands of people? More like millions. 20% of the thousand people in my school skates.
Back to top Go down
KrossFire
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:09 pm

skate is recreational to me, ilike to skate reather it's skateboarding or roller skating, it shouldn't be illegal IMO......
Back to top Go down
Skull Candy
Admin
Admin
Skull Candy

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Like I said in my first post, If they supported us with skate parks and all that they wouldn't have that, and it wouldn't have to turn illegal in public.
Back to top Go down
KrossFire
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:27 pm

yea but the government doesn't care as well as the police to them all we are, are rebels and if we do dangerous stunts they think we killing ourselves.....
Back to top Go down
Skull Candy
Admin
Admin
Skull Candy

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:32 pm

You're right, Its not like the X Games are any different anyway, besides being even more dangerous. But they have a reason for that because most skaters don't wear any pads, so thats why they think that. If we were to have proper protection, they wouldn't think of it that bad anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding: Illegal?   Skateboarding: Illegal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Skateboarding: Illegal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society X :: General Talk :: Intellectual Corner-
Jump to: