Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RatedRKO*

In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June Empty
PostSubject: In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June   In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Quote :
Earlier this month we reported that trophies would be coming to the PlayStation 3 in the next system update, firmware 2.4. Recently other news outlets have been reporting similar tips, stating that not only will trophies be available, but full in-game XMB and use of custom in-game soundtracks.

According to Gaming-Age.com, PS3 users can expect such features as universal friends lists and in-game messaging. Also it's been confirmed that Sony already has a title with trophy support on the way. Sony's Official PlayStation website for upcoming Pixeljunk title, PixelJunk™ Eden, has been listed to support the new trophy system.

In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June Pause

"The SDK 2.40 will be available to dev. late in June. The actual Firmware 2.40 might see the light of day a lot sooner (my personal guess would be launch aligned or slightly before MGS4 )." - stated PSU’s forum insider.

Also with the addition of improved Audio/Video communication, it's safe to say Sony is finally providing it's users with a better online community, nearing the quality of Microsoft's Xbox Live.

Credit: PSU
Back to top Go down
Skull Candy
Admin
Admin
Skull Candy

In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June   In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:15 pm

Sweet, now I don't have to exit my game when somebody PM's me, and I can tell people to join my party while I'm playing. Also can't wait for the custom in-game soundtracks
Back to top Go down
https://society-x.forumotion.com

In-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June
Page 1 of 1