Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kojima: "I'm not a genius"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RatedRKO*

Kojima: "I'm not a genius" Empty
PostSubject: Kojima: "I'm not a genius"   Kojima: "I'm not a genius" EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:23 am

Quote :
Many may label Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear Solid franchise, a perfectionist, but how many would consider him a genius? He certainly doesn't. Kojima recently sat down with Reuters to discuss his long running franchise as well as his role within the development of the series. One of his more unique comments from that interview was clearly his comparison of himself to George Lucas.

"I'm not a genius like George Lucas." Kojima states to Reuters. "I didn't have this story planned out. I always tried to finish the story in each game, but by some miracle in MGS4 I was able to resolve the mysteries left behind in past games and resolve the side stories from past games."

The humble approach that Kojima often takes can sometimes be misinterpreted by the people who report on it. This was very evident in his declaration that MGS4 wasn't up to snuff on what he had imagined it to be. With Solid Snake's last mission set to take place very soon, it'll be exciting to find out what Kojima has planned for the fans of his titles.

Credit: PSU
Back to top Go down

Kojima: "I'm not a genius"
Page 1 of 1