Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3nigma
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) Empty
PostSubject: Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes)   Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:10 am

I Got Bored and Decided to try a Big Black Sig....well this is what i came up with...there are 4 Versions

V1:
Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) BB
V2:
Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) BB2
V3:
Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) BB4
V4:
Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) BB5
Back to top Go down
Skull Candy
Admin
Admin
Skull Candy

Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes)   Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:16 am

First one looks best, the only problem you have is your smudging isn't correct yet. You combine two things and ruin it. When you smudge, you duplicate the render a couple times and smudge it all over the sig without any brushes, and I know what you're trying to do is to blend him in. Use a soft brush with a lowered opacity and erase around him to blend. Back to the sig, again it looks great for the brushing, and I really love the colors you used, just try not to color his face, but only his shirt. And I'm loving the logo in the corner.
Back to top Go down
https://society-x.forumotion.com

Big Black Sig(4 Color Schemes)
Page 1 of 1